There is nothing nicer than sparkly jewelry if you’re a woman. Earrings, necklaces, bracelets, rings – you name it, we are magpies for the shiny, shiny things. Jewelry doesn’t just dress up our outfits and complement our makeup looks – it helps us to feel beautiful, pretty, seen. We all need a scoop of that from time to time, and jewelry can make us feel that way, so why not buy more of it?
Whether your budget has you at pieces from Rachel & Victoria or you are eyeing the 1837 collection at Tiffany’s, you need to come up with excellent excuses to buy the jewelry you want. Okay, so you may not NEED actual excuses to spend YOUR money on the things that you want, but it’s always nice to have a reason to buy something pretty. Luckily for you, we’ve got everything you need below!
- Treating After Hitting A Goal. Sometimes, people need an incentive to do well at something. Whether you set a goal to lose some weight, you want to hit 100 sessions at the gym or you are angling for a promotion, you deserve to treat yourself if you hit your goal. You should pick something pretty that you love, regardless of the metal or the item you choose. Rewarding yourself in jewelry is a great way to pat yourself on the back.
- Who Wants To Party? Do you have an event coming up? Maybe you’re getting married. If ever there was an excuse to buy new jewelry it’s getting married or attending a swanky event. Jewelry can set off your outfit and give you something sparkly to wear. Whatever your favorite meal is to wear, pick something elegant to suit your outfit. You can go for a funky costume set for your outfit, or you can choose something delicate with diamonds. Events require great jewelry, so why not choose a piece each time you have a party?
- You’re Turning 30, Or 40, Or 50! You are turning a big number and you need to give yourself something pretty. Jewelry seems like the best option and it’s more than just a party – it’s a milestone. Milestone events require you to drape yourself in the best jewelry you can buy. You can look more beautiful than ever as you turn into your next decade!
- You’re Graduating! Are you celebrating freedom from studying? What better graduation gift is there than jewelry to mark the occasion! Charm bracelets with little mortarboard or diploma charms are going to set off your graduation outfit, but brand new earrings can do the same job, too. The celebration of your achievement is a huge deal, so congratulate yourself in style.
- You Just Want It! The last and only real excuse that you need is that you have seen something you like and you want it. You don’t need crazy excuses: you just need to choose a piece of something that will make you feel happy and pretty. That’s the only exercise you ever need to do something for you for a change.