Wood grilled lobsters taste so much better than coal or gas because the smoke adds flavor to the meat. My Traeger grill does the trick beautifully and extra tasty.
Your favorite seasonings. Mine is lemon pepper.
- Start your grill and set the temperature to “as hot as it can get”.
- Split the lobster tails in half to expose more meat.
- Season the lobster meat with your favorite seasonings.
- Add a decent amount of mayonnaise over the tails and spread evenly.
- Place lobster tails into the grill, shell side down.
- Cook for 20 to 30 minutes (depending on the size of the tail). I had about 1 pound tails, cut in half so cook time was about 15 minutes.