Halloween is a time for tricks and treats, but it’s also important to make sure that your children are safe while they’re out enjoying the festivities. Here are some tips on how to have a spooktacularly safe evening:
1. Make sure your child knows his or her home address and phone number.
2. Plan your route in advance and stick to well-lit streets. This will help you avoid any creepy corners or dark alleys.
3. Only knock on doors of people you know. This will help ensure that your
4. Teach your child not to eat any candy until you have had a chance to inspect it.
5. Have your child wear bright colors so that motorists can see them more easily.
6. Remind your child not to go into any homes or yards that are not familiar to them. 5. If possible, accompany your child on his or her trick-or-treating rounds!
With a little planning and some common sense, you can help make sure that your child has a safe and fun Halloween. Happy haunting!