Are you in the market to buy a brand-new car? Perhaps you’re looking to replace your family vehicle or maybe you’re in the market for your first vehicle. Whatever the case is, a Land Rover is perhaps one of the best choices to pick. These cars are known for their durable construction and rugged nature, and they’re perfect as both urban and off-road vehicles. If you want a car that can do it all, then a Land Rover is second to none.
But we know that alone won’t convince you, so here are some top reasons why you may want to purchase a Land Rover (or even a Range Rover) as your next vehicle.
Reasons to buy a Land Rover
Let’s get right to it and explain why a Land Rover is a good purchase if you’re looking for a new car.
- Drive them anywhere. Land Rovers work great in urban environments, but you can also drive them off-road if you ever go camping or like to explore the great outdoors.
- Excellent safety and durability. Land Rovers are big and bulky cars which gives them extra added safety compared to smaller vehicles. This also makes them extra durable.
- Luxurious and comfortable. A Land Rover is perhaps the most affordable vehicle that you can buy that offers a luxurious and comfortable driving experience. There is plenty of space in the vehicle and they have a plethora of modern features.
- Plenty of used choices. If you’re interested in buying used, then you could get custom restored defenders for a very affordable price. Land Rovers are surprisingly affordable these days. When you consider their durability and versatility, there are few cars that can match their value.
- Great resale value. And if you’re ever in need of money or want to trade your Land Rover for something else, you’ll have peace of mind knowing that it’s got great resale value.
What’s the difference between a Land Rover and a Range Rover?
Most people use the terms Land Rover and Range Rover interchangeably, but they’re actually completely different products! They’re both luxury SUVs that are made by the same company, but there are some important differences to note.
For starters, it’s worth mentioning that Land Rover is the name of the brand and Range Rover is just one of the many vehicles that the company produces. Range Rovers are designed to be more upscale and premium, which is why they have a higher price tag and high-end features. They also tend to be a little larger with more interior space, and their engines are often more powerful.
So which should you buy? That’s easy; consider Range Rovers to be luxury vehicles and Land Rovers to be utilitarian cars. A Land Rover will give you the best bang for your buck, whereas a Range Rover will give you more luxury features for a higher price tag.