Just a quick easy crab cake recipe…as long as if you have crab out of the shell.
1/3 c. mayonnaise
1 large egg
2 tablespoons mustard
1 teaspoon togarashi (chili powder)
2 teaspoons soy sauce
Dash of salt
1 pound crab meat
3/4 cup panko or bread crumbs
3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Let it rest for about 10 minutes in the fridge.
- In a pan, add 2 tablespoons of your favorite oil and heat over medium heat.
- Use your favorite ice cream scoop and scoop out some of the crab mix.
- Hopefully you still have some bread crumbs laying around but not necessary. Dip the ball of crab mix into some bread crumbs and flatten to a cake.
- Sear the cakes for about 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Serve with lemon and tartar sauce.