Leftover Halloween candy. It’s a dilemma that we all face every year. Do we eat it all? Will anyone take it off our hands? In this blog post, we will discuss five creative ways to use leftover Halloween candy!
We’ve also done this for years thanks to my kids’ kindergarten teacher. She said, knock on as many doors as you want. At the end of the night, take your age and that’s how many pieces of candy you get to keep and eat. The rest of the stash goes straight to the office for everyone to eat.
1. Use it as a topping on your favorite ice cream flavor
2. Add it to your morning oatmeal or yogurt
3. Make a Halloween-themed trail mix with your favorite mix-ins
4. Use it to decorate homemade Halloween cookies or cupcakes
5. Get creative and use your imagination! There are endless possibilities when it comes to using leftover Halloween candy. So go ahead and enjoy those sweets!
Do you have any creative ideas for using leftover Halloween candy? Share them with us in the comments below!